All brides are beautiful and unique in their own way! Some stun their audience with their radiant glow; the others with their avant-garde and absolutely beautiful choices.
We here at ‘For My Shaadi’ are tremendously proud to have met and catered to one such bride; namely, Mansi Jain. Mansi, a gold medalist architect from Yale University- made some of the most different and fun choices to commemorate her union with Mehul !!
Check out the all the cool ideas, that made Mansi officially the coolest bride we know:
- This unbelievably talented bride; designed her own, utterly gorgeous wedding card, and matching wedding favors to go with it. Mansi not only digitally designed her wedding invite in the soft tones of Pantone’s ‘serenity’ but also got the same design printed on fabric to create exquisite pashmina shawls for the lovely ladies at her functions!
- Move over Bollywood and retro night- our bride decided on a qawali night instead. Maansi arranged for the qawals at Jama Masjid to come an enthrall the guests in a night of mystical and soulful qawali.
- She took charge of her gift wishlist and created a wedding registry at India’s first ever gift registry; at yours truly, ‘For My Shaadi’. Her guests too loved the idea of getting her something that she’d like and find use for in her new life. They also commended the convenience of the whole process of buying a gift or contributing towards buying one!
- Our bride wore no red, or any of it’s shades. Instead the beautiful bride adorned shades of greys, blues and a cheerfully sunny yellow on her big day.
- The lucky girl, planned for two honeymoons! The couple took a small holiday right after their wedding and then a considerably longer one, once they’d moved into their new home in a new town.
We wish our unique blushing bride and her groom, all the very best for their future!